Whether you're a practised runner or you're looking for a new challenge - we're got the event for you this year. We still have places available in 2016 for the British 10k! Please see below for details.
Royal Parks Half Marathon
Take part in this iconic and picturesque half marathon race through four of London's Royal Parks - Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park and The Green Park. It is one of the most scenic city runs in the world, with a beautiful 13.1 mile autumnal route passing some of the capital's most historic landmarks, including Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Royal Albert Hall.
Sunday 9th October 2016
Fundraising target: £350
Application deadline: TBC
The British 10K
Sunday 9th July 2017
Fundraising target: £150
Application deadline: Friday 12th May 2017
Why run for Find Your Feet?
As part of Find Your Feet’s team you will receive:
- A Find Your Feet T-shirt or running vest
- Sponsorship and fundraising resources
- Fundraising and training support and advice
- Regular Find Your Feet updates so you will see how your support can make a difference!
- Lots of cheering and support on the day
- Special Find Your Feet certificate and thank you card
- The chance to run poverty into the ground!
We have had supporters take part in lots of other races in aid of our work, so if you fancy taking part in another running event, then please do register, contact us when you have a place secured and we will send you a training and fundraising pack a long with Find Your Feet running vest.