Whether you're a practised runner or you're looking for a new challenge - we're got the event for you this year.
Royal Parks Half Marathon
Take part in this iconic and picturesque half marathon race through four of London's Royal Parks - Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park and The Green Park. It is one of the most scenic city runs in the world, with a beautiful 13.1 mile autumnal route passing some of the capital's most historic landmarks, including Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Royal Albert Hall.
Sunday 11th October 2020
Fundraising target: £350
Application deadline: 31st July 2020
Why run for Find Your Feet?
As part of Find Your Feet’s team you will receive:
- A Find Your Feet t-shirt or running vest
- Sponsorship and fundraising resources
- Fundraising and training support and advice
- Regular Find Your Feet updates so you will see how your support can make a difference!
- Lots of cheering and support on the day
- Special Find Your Feet certificate and thank you card
- The chance to run poverty into the ground!
We have had supporters take part in lots of other races in aid of our work, so if you fancy taking part in another running event, let us know when you have a place secured and we will send you a training and fundraising pack a long with Find Your Feet running vest.