We have a world famous, Olympic challenge for you to take part in this year! Join our Ride London-Surrey 100 cycling team and you will have the chance to be involved in an incredible event whilst making a life changing difference.
Ride London-Surrey 100
Ride London-Surrey 100 starts in the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, takes you through the capital and onto Surrey’s stunning country roads. Join 20,000 other people to cycle the same path as some of the world’s top cyclists and scale the infamous Box Hill.
Sunday 29th July 2018
Fundraising target: £300
Application deadline: Wednesday 28th February 2018
Why cycle for Find Your Feet?
As part of Find Your Feet’s team you will receive:
- A Find Your Feet cycling jersey
- Sponsorship and fundraising resources
- Fundraising and training support and advice
- Regular Find Your Feet updates – so you will see how your support can make a difference!
- Lots of cheering and support on the day.
- Special Find Your Feet certificate and thank you card
- The chance to make a real difference and help families build a future free from poverty.
Other Cycle rides
Keen cyclists are also able to take part in other events to support the families we work with. We have teamed up with event challenge company Discover Adventure who offer a range of exciting and unique cycles in the UK and overseas, for all levels and distances. They will organise the whole event for you, and as long as you select an 'open challenge' that means you can raise money for Find Your Feet.